How to Make Money Online
Want to make money online? The internet makes it very easy to earn money online from variety of different resources.
Let’s go over some of these resources and find some real ways to make money online without leaving your house.
Some methods are active and require work and some are passive, meaning you just set it up and enjoy the rewards of the initial work upfront.
- Amazon Mechanical Turk (mturk)-You can earn money by doing tasks such as transcription, data entry, tagging and so on. It’s basically for tasks that can’t be done by computers and need a human touch, but not much skills. Rewards vary widely based on the task, but you can earn several hundred dollars a month if you put in the time.
- eBay-You can earn money on eBay by buying low and selling high. You can even buy from other stores or local garage sales and selling on eBay.
- Online surveys-It’s best to create a new email account, so you don’t get overwhelmed with spam when doing this. But you can use services like Swagbucks or Inbox dollars to simply take surveys and earn money for doing them.
- Instagram shoutouts-You’ll need to build your following for this one, but once you do, you can sell shoutouts to other people. You can earn decent money once your following passes 100k mark. This will require work up front. You’ll have to learn how to grow an instagram following if you don’t have one yet.
- Freelance on Upworks-Upworks is a platform to post and find jobs in several categories. If you know how to write, design, code or edit, there is a job for you on Upworks. You can even be a virtual assistant and get paid hourly for doing tasks.
- Fiverr-Similar to Upworks, you can offer your services on Fiverr starting at just 5 dollars and go up from there. If you have a good voice, you can offer voiceover services. If you know how to animate or create graphics, you can offer that as a service. There are thousands of options. To take this to the next level, you can buy services on fiverr and resell them to business that don’t know about getting things that cheap. For example, you can sell a logo to a business for a 100 dollars and hire someone for $5 to make it for you on Fiverr.
- Selling stock photos or videos-If you have an eye for photography or can capture good looking video, you can sell them on stock platforms and earn a percentage from there. You can use shutterstock, pond5, Envato market place just to name a few. This is a great way to make passive income once you get it going.
- Clickbank-This is called affiliate link. You are selling other people’s product and getting a percentage from those products. Digital products such as online courses usually have a high return, as much as 50%. So if you sell a $300 course, you can earn $150. To do this, you need to create content around those topics like articles or youtube videos and sell these products in those videos. For example, you can make a video showing people how to use clickbank and sell your favorite product on clickbank in the video with an affiliate link in the description.
- Amazon affiliate-With amazon affiliate, you can sell anything from amazon and get a percentage fo the sale. So if you make a video showing someone how to fix something in their home, you can sell the tools they need to do it with a special affiliate link from Amazon. All you have to do is sign up for their affiliate program. The percentage shared ranged from 5% to %15.
- Amazon E-book-You can write a book on a topic that you know well and sell it as an E-book on amazon.
- Selfy-If you know how to create digital files, like templates for websites, you can earn money with selling them on Selfy.
- Udemy-You can create a course and sell it online. Udemy is just one of the many platforms that allows you to do so. Teachable is another option.
- YouTube channel-You can earn money from video views on YouTube through Adsense. All you have to do is create content and have an Adsense account to monetize those content. The problem is, it takes a lot of views to get a good return. But you can earn more money by using amazon or other affiliate links in your videos. So it’s earning money on top of the views.
video by Practical Psychology