How to Sleep Better
Do you ever feel so groggy after you wake up? Lack of sleep can do a lot more than make you have a bad morning—it can hurt your mental and physical health. Learn how to sleep better and overcome sleep deprivation.
1. Develope a Relaxing Bedtime Ritual – Develop a routing to drink a cup of tea or to avoid drinking caffeine and/or alcohol before bedtime.
2. Maintain a Regular Sleep and Wake Up Schedule – Try to wake up and go to bed at generally the same time six days a week to help set your internal clock.
3. Stop Watching Your Clock – Turn the clock to face the wall so you won’t make it a habit to check the time while you’re in bed.
4. Create an Optimal Sleep Environment – Consider blacking out the windows at night and keep the door shut when going to bed.
5. Unplug – Turn off all your electronic devices in your room to avoid any disturbances during your sleep.
Whether you have difficulty falling asleep, waking up frequently or feeling tired and groggy when you wake up in the morning, you will definitely find some relief from these tips.
Video by watchwellcast