How To Make SLIME WITHOUT Glue Or Borax
You may already have made slime with glue or Borax and have exhausted all the glue or Borax that you have at home to make a new one.
Today I’m going to show you how to make slime without Glue or Borax.
First Method: Hand Soap Food Coloring / Acrylic Paint Shaving Cream Salt
Second Method: Hair Gel / Dish Soap / Shampoo Cornstarch
1. Pump a bunch of hand soap into a mixing bowl. Add some acrylic paint to the bowl and mix it well.
2. Add some shaving cream to the mixture. Keep adding until you reached your desired consistency.
3. Sprinkle a pinch or two of salt. Make sure to add salt in, a tiny bit at a time.
4. Put the mixture in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
5. You can add more shaving cream until you achieve the best consistency for your slime.
1. Pour some Hair Gel to the mixing bowl and mix it with cornstarch.
2. Keep adding and mixing cornstarch to the mixing bowl until you see a very gel-like consistency.
3. You can start kneading the slime when it becomes non-sticky. Although, these recipes may not be as perfect as the slime made with Glue and Borax, it is still a good substitute and will let your kids have hours of good and clean fun.
Video by Courtney Lundquist
Check out How to make a slime video!