How to make chocolate strawberry
Strawberries and chocolate have always been a winning combination and making these easy, gourmet-looking chocolate-covered strawberries are absolutely perfect for every occasions. Learn how to make chocolate strawberry in this easy tutorial.
What You’ll Need:
Dark Chocolate (Chopped or Chocolate Chips)
White Chocolate (Optional)
1. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil.
2. Choose strawberries that are around the same height as each other and wash them. Dry them thoroughly afterwards.
3. Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until it is melted.
4. Holding a strawberry by the stem, dip it in the melted chocolate, twirling it in a circular motion to evenly cover most of the berry. As you lift it from the chocolate, let the excess chocolate drip off.
5. Carefully lay the dipped strawberry on its side on the baking sheet and repeat with remaining berries and chocolate.
6. Once all of the berries are dipped and lined in the baking sheet, refrigerate them for 30 minutes to set the chocolate.
7. You can drizzle some melted white chocolate to decorate your strawberries (optional).
Video by How To Cook That