How To Make Cappuccino
Learn how to make cappuccino coffee at home or workplace. Here are some basic steps and tips to help you make a perfect cappuccino every time.
1. Pour cold milk into a metal steaming pitcher, about a third full.
2. Purge the steam from the steaming wand for two seconds to eliminate any condensation moisture.
3. Dip the tip of the steaming wand into milk and start the jet. As the foam rises and the volume of milk increases, lower the pitcher, always keeping the tip submerged and tilted to create a vortex.
4. Continue steaming until the milk reaches between 140 and 160 degrees Fahrenheit. (It’s recommended to use a thermometer to ascertain its temperature).
5. Gently tap the pitcher of steamed milk onto the counter, so any large bubbles pop.
6. Pour the espresso into your cup.
7. Pour the foamed milk directly into the cup. Tilt it to the side and use your other hand to slowly pour the steamed milk into the center of the espresso. As the cup fills up, gradually move the cup, so it’s level and pour a little faster to get the foam onto the top of the drink.
Video by Global Cycling Network