How to Carve Halloween Pumpkins
How to Carve Pumpkins
Do you want to build your own Jack-O Lantern for halloween? Follow these steps on how to carve halloween pumpkins and you’ll end up with a classic jack-o’-lantern everyone will surely love.
1. Choose a large pumpkin.
2. With a marker pen, draw on a design like a simple outline of a face on the pumpkin.
3. Using a sharp serrated knife, hollow it out and carve out the face.
4. Once the face has been carved out, cut off the crown and scoop out the seeds and fibers inside the pumpkin using a large serving spoon.
NOTE: Always cut away from you in case the knife slips.
5. Clean up the details using X-Acto knife to scrape out any stringy pieces or jagged lines.
6. Light your pumpkin by popping a tea light inside it. Light it and replace the crown.
Video by DaveHax