TOP 10 reasons to become a PILOT
1. Short Training – Compared to becoming a doctor, becoming a pilot will only take about 3 years depending on the country you live in.
2. Interesting People – You constantly get to know all kinds of interesting people.
3. Technical Job – you’re going to deal with all sorts of different airplane systems which are fairly complicated but once you understand the technical background and how it works in daily operation, it can be very satisfying.
4. Overnights at Holiday Destination – you stay at beautiful holiday destinations and get paid for it.
5. Cheap Tickets – you and your girlfriend or wife and family can fly for lower prices. You can also book standby tickets throughout the year for at least half the price or less with your company or other partner airlines which make your holiday trip fairly cheap.
6. Exciting – Flying is not a job, it’s passion. Having control of a plan is absolutely mind-blowing and approaching a place you have not yet flown to will definitely give you that thrilling sensation.
7. Women – For unknown reasons, women tend to get interested whenever they become aware that you are a pilot.
8. Respected Job – pilots are respected for their skills of knowing how to control a plane and act responsibly in case of emergency and getting their passengers to their destination as quickly and safely as possible
9. Money – Pilots get paid well compared to other jobs for their time.
10. Free Time – Thanks to new regulations, pilots have to have more free time in between flights.
Putting all the fun aside, becoming a pilot requires a lot of discipline, courage, will power, belief in yourself, money and a bit of luck.
Video by Captain Joe